Friday, July 4, 2008

Which character?

So I have two questions for my readers to answer and this is going to be tough. You'll have to epxlain your answers clearly in the comments becaus ethey will have an affect on the next four chapters and how they are set up.

1)If you were to be any of the three charcters who would you be and why?

2)If the story split into three diffrent stories following each character seperately, who would you want to follow first/the most?

3)If any one major charcter had to die, who would it be? If only one could survive who would it be?

Now this doesn't mean I want to kill a main character any time soon, but I am tying to get a feel for which charcetr are working better than others. Thanks and look for my next post tomorrow morning bright and early.

Cheers and have a great 4th.

3 comments:

  1. 1)I think I would want to be Ivan because he seems to be the one that gets into more truble :)
    2)I personaly don't like the idea of the stories spliting up, I really like the way you just swich back a forth it really keeps the suspence factor in it. But if you were to do that I would probably like to know Holly's story, she seems like a heroine and it would be exciting.
    3) DON'T KILL ANYONE!!!!!
    but if you were to, kill Labernum haha she's evil
    Can't wait for your next post and happy 4th to you too!
    Erika :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I would want to be Holly. I can relate to her. She has a dark past and a well kept secret that she dosen't want anyone to know about.
    2)Ivan. Why is he so interested in the history of the land? And why is he drawn to magic?
    3)Don't get me wrong, but I think if you had to kill anyone off, Bella would be a good choice. It would shock people. I really don't want Alexi to die.

    I'm looking forward to the next post!
    ~Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1)Holly- a "treedweller." she has a dark secret she doesn't want anyone to know about. How far will she go to protect it? she is obviously a very strong person who can stand up for herself, even when its hard. To me that is encouraging.

    2)Klaus- his character and his part in the story is very mysterious and you can tell it's going to be extreamly important. Who is talking to him in his Dreamplane? how is that going to help(or ruin) them on their mission?

    3)Bella, i know that seems wierd but maybe if you didn't really "kill" her. but made it so she was trapped in magic somewhere. i don't know, just a thought. I don't think Alexi should die, it seems like she knows more than people think and that could save Alexandria-they need a leader and it seems like she is a good one.

    ReplyDelete