Monday, July 7, 2008

A question about the next chapters...

Okay, so let me give you a taste for what's to come:

In the next few chapters Klaus, Ivan, and Holly each have their own little mini adventure. Each adventure takes place over a two week perod divided into two chapters per charcter = six chapters total, with the seventh chapter and third week bringing them all together. So I currently have one and a half a chapters for Holly, about a half a chapter for Klaus, and a half for Ivan. What I want to know is whether you would want to hear one stroy at a time (e.g. Holly's Tale, followed by Klaus' Tale, etc.) or one week at a time (e.g. Holly Part I, Klaus Part I, Ivan Part I, Holly Part II, Klaus Part II, etc.)

Again, remember, your voice makes a difference.

And like a said I already have one chapter done, and three almost done so I'm just waiting for your word.

6 comments:

  1. I'm a little lost. I have tryed calling you but you never answer!! :)
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my question basically is this.

    I have six chapters.

    Two are Holly's story, two are Klaus' story, and two are Ivan's story.

    They all happen at the same time, so I can put them in any order.

    My question is:

    Do you want to hear both of Holly's chapters, and then both of Klaus' chapters, and then both of ivan's chapters in that order.

    OR...

    Do you want to hear half of Holly's, then half of Klaus, then half of ivan, then the second parts?

    Sorry if my previous question was confusing.

    (And sorry I didn't get ahold of you last night Erika. I tried calling back but no one answered.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. I think doing 1 chapter for Holly, then Klaus, then Ivan, and doing the remaining chapter for all of them is a good idea.
    if you did 2 chapters at a time for each character, it would be easy to forget about the other characters during those 2 chapters. and then once the reader was done with all 6 chapters, the first story would be somewhat forgotten. At least thats how I am.

    I can't wait for the next chapters!!

    your eternally dedicated reader,
    ~Paige~
    btw-what does Lank Liewe die Boere Naasie mean??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree wholeheartedly with Paige
    1 chapter at a time for each character(Holly, then Klaus, then Ivan)

    I can't wait for the chapters!
    ~Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Piage!
    Do it :)
    Erika
    (I didn't get a call from anyone last night, I don't know)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm leaving another comment,your probably getting tierd of reading my comments haha, but I did say before that I have some tittle ideas for you but you have to call me to get them so that I can explain them to you.
    Erika :)

    ReplyDelete