Sunday, September 14, 2008

What I Love...

Okay, so I felt really convicted after that last post because one of the major things God has been speaking to me lately has been loving and being positive. So here goes, I'll try and be... positive. :/

1)Early mornings... hahaha, that was a joke. No, seriously, though I love God because of all the obvious reasons like him giving me breathe, intelligence, love, and all, but I really love him for making every day a new day, so in a way, I do love early mornings. Besides, the best coffee is always the cup you drink when you most need it, e.g. early mornings.

2)Little finger prints. I found them all over my toys when I was four, all over my homework when I was ten, and now all over my room. I love kids, their innocence, their joy, their love, their trust. Being around them reminds me that, God sees all of us like them, and when I see everyone as little kids with smiles and dreams and finger paint finger prints, I find I can love people a lot easier. Little finger prints are my way of loving people.

3)Ice cold water on a hot sunny day. Sweet Ambrosia of Life. Nough said.

4)Symphony of Reading. The sound of a crackling fire as I sit next to it curled up beneath a throw with one of my favorite books (I AM THAT IS)as the rain beats gently against the glass window pain in accompaniment while a tea kettle calls in response. Bravisimo.

5)Mind Games. What Can I Say? It must be the devil in me but I LOVE messing with people, especially the ones that react well like a certain opposite of the Post Meridean. :)

6)All my friends. Just the other night I was lying in bed when for no reason what so ever I began going through everyone I knew and telling myself why I loved them. For some it was funny reasons and personality quirks(you know), for others it was very personal and saddening (my messy haired friend). And for a few my only reason I could find was "because God says I have to" but they were far and infrequent... But its true, I do love all my friends, and thats not something everyone can say. I must just be lucky enough to have great ones... :)

Thats enough positivety for now. Oh, and BTW this is probably my most inside jokey post ever. I counted 17 refrences or inside jokes in this post that were intentional. Here's a test to see hwo well you know me... How many did you get?

6 comments:

  1. One of your best posts! Unfortunatly, I only got a couple jokes(I must not be as special as I thought.lol) Although I did get one that Paige didn't"I AM THAT IS." Great book, but I never did get hooked on the series:( But I just LOVE that P does NOT know. She's kind of freaking out about it. We'll have to keep it from her! It'll be OUR inside joke.hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, both of them. I actually agree with most of them. especially number 4 on what you love! and I totally got "I AM THAT IS" It just took me awhile. hahaha!
    you're going to have to get me rehooked on the series, OK?

    ~P~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think i know you well anymore.

    poo on me!

    haha, my positivity doesn't extend to early mornings, though. and it never will. ever.

    little fingerprints made me smile though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol!

    I love how no one got that I said one of the things I love doing is messing with people!!!

    I only really left maybe six or seven refrence/inside jokes and most were pretty obviouse except for one which only James wil get because I explained the code to him. :P

    Good Night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahahahah! Wow! I for sure got some (and laughed), I think I got others but was confused ann unsure, and completely lost on most of them! ... the real test will be to see how many the "other jester" gets! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just read this again...awesome! But don't you think Mind Games should be number one? I do.

    ReplyDelete