Saturday, March 28, 2009

23 and me

The LORD is my shepherd, the one who watches over and guides my path and protects me from the dangers of the world, therefore, I shall not want.

He makes me to lie down in green pastures, the places where I shall have more than enough provision, and leads me beside the still waters where I can find peace in Him and then through Him, He restores my very soul.

He leads me in the paths of righteousness, where I could not walk on my own, for His name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, no matter where His path may take me, I shall fear no evil, for You, LORD, are with me.

Your rod and staff, Your word and spirit, Your conviction and Your dicipline which guides, corrects, and protects me, are a comfort to my soul, because they show that You love me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies, because with You nothing can touch me and I have peace in my spirit.

You annoint my head with oil, because You have a plan and a purpose for me and a calling and a mantle for my life.

My cup runs over with blessings, because You will provide all I shall need or desire as long as my heart is turned towards You.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for great length of days until eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment