Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Anniversity to Me!!!

Yay! This month is the one year anniversity of my blog! And if you've been keeping count (because I know you guys are *wink*) this is also my 100th post. Yay for blogging!

And I should be back to blogging more regularly, chapters included, now that I have learned how to say no to facebook's lure. Seriously I can spend hours just looking at flair not to mention the million and one other applications you can upload!!! No wonder parents thought facebook was of the devil when it firt came out! lol!!

So yeah, to kick off another great year of blogging and another great 100 posts, I'm resharing my top three posts... er, or at least listing them.

#3.Potted Plants 11/07 - Not sure why, it just always appealed to me.
#2.The Battle of the Great Ice Sheet 04/08 - the one that got me writing the story again, thanks to two girls who got intrested...;)
#1.Come Away With Me 9/08 - Don't know why but this must be one of my favorite poems... and it totally just came to me! lol! Literally, I sat down at my computer and I thought "A rhyme with the words, Come Away with me, would be really cool." And then suddenly this rhyme was just there! I wish all poetry and writing came that easily... but then again I wish life came easier too. Oh well, we can dream. :)

So those are my top three. Care to share any that you liked and why? Please. :) I'm not begging for comments. Thats what I have the voices inside my head for... precious.
;)

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANIVERSARY!!! 100 posts, that's amazing! congratulations! I love your choice of top three posts. Potted plants had been my favorite forever, and I think "come away with me" is your best poem :)

    The Battle of the Great Ice Sheet. That is what got me hooked, after I read that, I knew I had to read more. Thanks for putting up with all my suggestions and comments (or lack of them).

    Congratulations again on a year of great blogging...I know I will be reading it for years to come!

    ~Paige~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you commented!!!!
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D
    happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    I'm obviously showing signs of comment withdrawl and need as many comments as possible! :D

    BTW what do you think of the new layout look? I'm thinking of keeping it until spring.

    ReplyDelete