Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Busy busy busy...

Okay before I give you the good news I need to apologise in advance for the following. I just need to vent a little.

Sorry I haven't updated lately but to say things have been hectic would be an understatement. Last week was my "vacation". Lets just say that if that's vacation I think I'm glad I'm at the point where I won't be getting summer vacation anymore. Aparently vacation means that,

"Jean has more time so he should be able to do more for us"
-parents, siblings, pastors, friends with issues that need counseling

But that was last week. Lest talk about this week. Yesterday was my first day of class. I missed my class because Jason broke his arm, the bus came ten minutes early, and my grandmother's new husband turned out to be possesed. So today, between watching my baby sister while my mom took Jason to get his cast, and moving my grandmother's junk from her house to our house to her storage place, I completely forgot I had to be in court today for a seat belt ticket. And it's only Tuesday. I still have the whole week ahead of me for things to get "better". So I'm sorry, but in the midst of all this I've had to put writing on hold.

There now I feel better. Well, I do have to say that it hasn't been all bad. Saterday night I was surprise dby all my friends with a graduation party. To any who read this now I would like to say thank you. I know I wasn't my normal fun self, but I really did appreaciate it and it was great. I felt loved.

Oh, and before go some blog news. I have just figured out that I can actually allow anonymous comments so if you have wanted to comment in teh oast but didn't have a blogspot now you can. I just ask that all anonymous ones please be signed. Thanks.

Wel, I'm off to do my Mythology homework and maybe finish chapter 3. I might post either or both. We'll see.

Cheers

5 comments:

  1. oh Jean you crack me up sometimes ;D. How could you say that about your Grandpa lol? Anyway, I do know you ALOT for alot of people and we all appreciate it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds very busy. broken arms, early buses, possessed relations, seat belt tickets. sounds fun! really, I'm sorry your week was bad and also impressed that you survived!. But look on the bright side, I might get to read an update later this week. wait...thats something cool for me...hmmm...anyways, keep your chin up, your week will get better!
    btw. thanks for putting us on your blog list-you are great!

    your insanely devoted reader, ~Paige~
    (and are you saying my critisism is not constructive??lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Sorry your week was so bad:(I hope it gets better! Thanks for reading our blog and leaving us a comment!

    Your new blogging buddy
    -Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Jean that sounds crazy!!! I probably would have dug a hole in my back yard to stick my head into untile the week was over!! haha
    But it will get better!! Tonight is GC and you will totally get refreshed and reenergized. :)
    OH!!!... Derrick came home for the day yesturday and he sends a BIG hug and some "guy love" (HAHA) your way! lol
    Keep smiling,
    Erika :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey jean! If your still searching for the all important title and are still up to some sugestions, I have a few.If you want to know them than just call me so that i can explain them. So yeah, if you want just call me anytime.
    p.s.thanks a million for the coffee at GC. It really was amazing!
    Erika :)

    ReplyDelete